This is a short list of places you may visit during Milan Design Week. This listing is perfect if you have no time for restaurants and would like to take nice photos in some of the coolest cafes and bistrot in the city, as it has been provided by Serena Pretti, a Milan based art director and designer, skilled in food & beverage communication (see profile here).
Our directory aims to suggest you some nice places to meet with friends and bloggers, update your blog & socials, eat some good food and rest for a while, during the busy days of MDW.
Click on “map” to get the google map link at once.
1. MARGHE PIZZA: for pizza lovers! Eat pizza made the authentic Italian way >> map
2. LUBAR: a beatuful bistrot in belle époque style, in Brera design district >> map
3. ZIBO CUOCHI: “ravioli” is the key word of their food. They have a food truck, so you would better follow-up their fb profile to locate them during MDW >> map
4. ORSONERO COFFEE: they offer an ever evolving menu based around classic espresso drinks and a rotating list of single origin filter coffees >> map
5. TABACCHERIA DA GIACOMO: An old-fashioned Italian breakfast with a great cornetto! And you can also buy tobacco! >> map
Giacomo is also a bistrot and a restaurant with a great view on Duomo, Milan Cathedral.
6. PAVÉ MILANO: Italian pasticceria, gelateria and bistrot >> map
7. FILZ: spiedini (skewers) and cocktails >> map
8. POLPA BURGER TRATTORIA: A burger made the Italian way >> map
9. ITER MILANO: traditional regional dishes revisited >> map
10. FISHBAR DE MILAN: fishburgers, lobster rolls, fish & chip and much more >> map
Enjoy your stay in Milan and do not forget to instagram with our official hashtag #homestyleblogs!